A Grade Oak Hardwood contemporary fencing elements battens are a great choice if you are looking to build slatted fencing yourself. Smooth planed Oak slats can be fixed vertically or horizontally giving your outdoor space the ultimate modern look. Our wide range Oak fencing elements can be left in natural colour which turns into an outstanding grey shade or can be pre-treated. Our A Grade Oak Planed smooth contemporary finish battens can be used to clad various outdoor projects which will last a lifetime.
Panel kit includes Battens/Slats – Screws and 10mm Spaces to build panels on site.
● Colour: Straw (creamy) yellow to light brown, weathering to a beautiful silvery-grey without treatment
● Grain: Very straight, dense and fine with tight growth rings
● Texture: Smooth
● Scratch resistance
● Rot, insect and moisture resistance
● Low Maintenance
● Lifespan 30-35 years untreated
● Density in range from 570 kg/m3 to 650 kg/m3
● Sustainable and non toxic – Siberian Larch is currently being replanted quicker
than it is being harvested, making it a very sustainable choice. Therefore it
naturally stores carbon dioxide (a greenhouse gas) from the atmosphere and
releases it back without surplus, this is why wood is known as a carbon
sequestering building material.
- Price excluding VAT ( VAT added on checkout )
- Delivery 5-10 working days
- Square edge finish
- Smooth finish